Every smart link also has a smart landing page
Users visiting any smart link from desktop will land at your show page. If you choose, you can always add
?to=pageto the end of any smart link to always send users to the landing page first, no matter the device.
Show pages have app deep links to major podcast listening apps under the Podcast tab. Under the Episodes tab, listeners can explore and listen to latest episodes of your show, right away. Fast loading, fully search- and social-optimized micro podcast sites. Change your image? Upload new episodes? Plinks on it, your page is always kept up-to-date!
View Lore Podcast's Show Page
Who's using Plink?
+ Many More Podcasters, Networks, & Media Co.'s
$0 - plinkhq.com domain
- √ Core smart linking tech
- √ Show- and episode-specific smart links
- √ Podcast apps links landing page (Show Page)
- √ Podcast site embed code (Embeds)
- √ List 25 latest episodes links
Custom, short link
$14/yr - plnk.to domain
- + Everything else included in Free, plus:
- √ Custom, short branded link (plnk.to/yourshow)
- √ Remove "Powered by Plink" branding
- √ Add your iTunes Affiliate ID (optional)
- √ Add/Edit/Customize pod apps URLs
- √ Customize Show Pages & Embeds
- √ Increased visibility - search indexing
- √ Dedicated support specialist
- √ List 100 latest episodes links
- √ Link Analytics (coming soon) & More
Smart links and pages optimized for social sharing
Share links in Twitter and Instagram bios, create entire social posts around them, send in emails, in shows notes, websites — Plink links work anywhere. Send everyone to the right place by sharing one, social-optimized podcast smart link, no matter what device + operating system they're on.
No more sharing new episode posts with a wall of 4-5 different links for every podcast app. Gain more episode listens, subscriptions, and even reviews in listening apps via Plink links. Social, podcast marketing is smart and effective with Plink.
example Twitter sharing shown for Today, Explained
Sharing your podcast should be simple. With Plink, it is.
Share. Click. Play.
Today's employees are more open to new opportunities, according to research by @CareerContessa. Thx to CEO Lauren McGoodwin for sharing great info & job trends on today's episode... https://t.co/tpGkVefTKv #CareerTalk pic.twitter.com/AeBq6De4rb— theNewsWorthy with Erica Mandy (@theNWpodcast) May 2, 2019
Friends! A new episode of @OnEducationPod is hitting your feed NOW. We talked to Adam & Sveti from @Pomme_ed - the authors of "Quit Point" Also, @SenorG is BACK with another segment of #digitorditchit Subscribe where awesome podcasts are found: https://t.co/vPfzWNgyft pic.twitter.com/r5UlSPODXE— OnEducation Podcast (@OnEducationPod) April 30, 2019